ADS

ANDRES INIESTA NAMES HIS FOOTBALL IDOLS



The Barcelona midfield maestro Andres Iniesta who came through La Masia, the Barcelona youth academy was asked about life as a footballer and who his football idol is, according to Iniesta  "I will play until I start getting tired. I am not scared. There will be a time that I have to accept it because everything in life has a beginning and an end. It is important to enjoy the ride. It is too early about thinking about becoming a coach and I have never considered a role as a director. I never thought about playing as a goalkeeper because it is too complicated. I would like it if my kids became footballers and I would tell him to be confident, work hard and stay humble: the most important values of life. My idols were Guardiola and Laudrup. I am fortunate to have participated during the highest points at the club and national level. On a personal level, the most important thing is my health and my family. My last game, I imagine, will be an emotional moment. Champions League? I hope Barcelona will win it."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.